Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sick Days Roundup

I'm finally feeling better so I thought I'd catch you all up with what's been happening with my collecting while I've been ill.

I busted a few hobby packs at the beginning of last week. Including a pack of 2010 Topps platinum baseball, which I was really disappointed with, for some reason I can't explain I'm really not a fan of the design. The highlights of the packs was
DeMarcus Ware, Topps Chrome 2010, Blue refratcor /250

And if I understand the Topps Magic checklist correctly

Ahmad Bradshaw, 2010 Topps Magic, Base short print

Bradshaw is a strange choice for a short print if you ask me, but not according to Topps.


I also got in on  $5 pack break of Panini Certified over at the sports card radio forums. If your not a member I'd highly recommend signing up, a great little community with some great contests. The highlight of the pack

Anquan Boldin, Mirror Red /250


Today I also got a package from BA Benny (Check his blogs out here and here). Inside was a couple of cards to help with my 2010 Topps Chrome Football Rookie collection.


Thanks again Mike.


Until next time (which hopefully won't be so long!) happy collecting.



No comments:

Post a Comment