Monday 14 February 2011

Bowman Sterling Bang For My Buck

Despite my university work piling up and my blog posting slowing down my collecting hasn't. Bowman Sterling is a product I would never be able to afford to buy a whole box of, however when looking on the bay I discovered I could get a lot of the lesser hits for around $1. I really love the design of these cards, and so a new PC was born. I'm going to try and complete as much of 2010 Bowman Sterling Football for under $2 a card, I so realised how difficult it would be if my limit was only a dollar. Here's what I've managed to get hold of so far.

Base Cards

Vladimir Ducasse, Gold Refractor /50 
I know he's a O-lineman (who may not even be starting any more), but I got this card for less than $0.10

Antonio Brown, Refractor /299



Jersey Cards, Unnumbered 

Anthony McCoy

Jermaine Gresham


Demaryius Thomas


Armanti Edwards


Jersey Card Refractors /299


Santana Moss

Steve Slaton

Andre Roberts





Blue Rafractor Jersey Cards /99

Ben Tate

Mardy Gilyard

Dexter McCluster



Unnumbered Auto

Anthony McCoy





No comments:

Post a Comment