Saturday 15 January 2011

Pack busting take one

Today I finally got my hands on some fresh packs to bust, which I will be posting over the next couple of days. I also got a new scanner, which will make posting cards a lot less of painful process.

The first pack to be busted is a pack of 2010 Topps chrome football. This was my first pack of chrome cards, and I instantly fell in love with the look. The chrome affect really adds something to this years Topps base design, which I loved anyway. I had heard about a lot of bowing and dust in this years Topps chrome, and was pleased to find that this wasn't the case with the pack I got.













Two rookies who have both played this year. I honestly don't know that much about Damian Williams, but Nate Allen has taken over the starting safety position for the Eagles.











Another rookie, I'm not sure if 3 rookies in a pack of chrome is normal, or whether this is just a rookie laden pack, either way I'm not complaining. A lot of people have been talking about Jimmy Graham recently, and from what I've seen he's extremely promising for a guy who hasn't played much football.












And finally a retro pro bowl selection card of Eric Dickerson. 


I really like the look, feel and card choice in this pack. Definitely a product I will be buying again.







No comments:

Post a Comment