Tuesday 28 December 2010

Post No.2

I seemed to have started this blog at the worst possible of the year. After my first post my free time shrank and any spare moment I had seemed to revolve around Christmas. I did however manage to have a few spare moments to pick up some packs of cards.

Most of the ebay auctions I'd won at the end of November/ beginning of December came, and I placed my first order with Dave and Adams card world. My experience ordering of www.dacardworld.com was great, first rate communication, some great prices, and fast reasonably priced delivery. I cannot recommend them enough, especially if your an international collector.

Over the next couple of days I will be updating the blog with my opinions on the cards and my finds. Most of the packs were from sets I hadn't ordered before (e.g. Rockies and stars, Upper Deck Draft Edition, Classics) and on a whole I was pretty impressed.

On Christmas eve. I received a tweet from them saying I'd won a card through a promotion they are running to gain more followers on twitter. I hadn't even realised the promotion was running, so it was a nice surprise, I was also surprised that they had no issue with shipping the card to the UK. I'll keep the blog updated with on when it comes, and what the card turns out to be (Keeping my fingers crossed it's the Jahvid Best freshman fabric signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment